Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Big 300!

Okay. I'm not sure "The Big 300" is anything. The only thing I can think of is an unhealthy weight milestone... Or those scary Spartans in leather underpants. I digress.

In this case I'm referring to 300 blog posts! Yay me!

I started this blog in April 2011 without much expectation or preparation. Now it's been 3 years and 300 posts, so the ticker tells me. I started the blog with the intention of focusing on depression but instead my theme seems to simply be ME.

I've written about my depression, bipolar, pets, camping trips, family drama, birth control options, doula work, unemployment, self-worth, my marriage, my husband, recipes, restaurants, movies, books, news, and just plain "nothin." Somehow I've kept it up for 300 posts!

No idea where things will go from here, but I plan to keep typing and posting, even if it's just for kicks. If nothing else, this blog gives me a voice. A little bit of validation that I seem to have trouble finding in day-to-day life.

Onward I shall trudge. More posts I shall write; whether or not they be cohesive :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF