Sunday, June 1, 2014

June. Yikes. It's June!

Can't believe it's June already.

I had planned to be a bit further along in my "progress" than I find myself and it is forcing me to accept where and what I am right now.

I haven't lost all the weight that I wanted to, but I have shed nearly 20 lbs since the beginning of the year and I'm in better shape (though pretty sore from Saturday's run/walk).

I haven't completely changed my eating habits or begun eating as nutritiously as I wanted to, but I am eating less calories and more whole foods and less crap (a little less crap at least).

I haven't magically recovered from my mental ailments, but I am rebounding from episodes more quickly and having more "good" days (although the bad days are still pretty bad).

While I'm not a changed woman, I think I'm heading in the right direction, so I will stay my course. I didn't win a blue ribbon in making changes but I'm not outta the race!

Baby steps take a while to add up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF