Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cruel Mistress

I think the hormones are kicking my ass today.

I thought I knew loneliness. What kind of sick joke is it that my family has grown by one tiny person and yet I feel this lonely?

Nature is a bitch sometimes. Sunshine, blue skies, 70 degree weather outside and inside I feel like I'm withering away in a dark, dank, claustrophobic cavern.

Fuck everything right now. Wishing I had a stick and a room full of ceramics to destroy.

Wanting to cry/barf again but glad I'm not having self harming urges.

I'll just keep plodding on.

Just keep plodding, just keep plodding...

2 comments:

  1. Say to yourself this,

    "This is not truth. This is the hormones speaking. This is depression speaking."

    You know this truth in the deepest part of you but depression has a way of shouting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF