Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meet Pebbles!

video

Sweet salvation the hubbo ordered me a slick baby swing and it arrived midday yesterday! I named it Pebbles because the colors remind me of that cereal "Fruity Pebbles." Ha!


















We're not usually "trendy" types but this high tech swing is one instance where paying more for trendy/mod is paying off for us... Not only does Baby love it but this swing is a lot smaller than the others we have looked at, and with our apartment lifestyle at the moment the extra $50 is way worth it.

Thankfully my money anxiety/frugal-ness rubbed off on the hubster and he told me that he got the older edition and "the crazy colors were a little cheaper." I like the "crazy colors" but apparently he wanted the "classy grey" or something. Whatever. Saving some money helps assuage my guilt! It soothes baby and gives us a break and I'm so grateful!

In other news I was able to get some more sleep and it's helped my mood. The hubster commented last night that it's "day and night when you get enough sleep" as far as my attitude. I feel the same way!

Still don't have much of an appetite though I am noticing when I'm hungry more often. Had some bleeding late last week but it's tapered off again. It's been really difficult for me to resist the urge to do chores or get out of the house and walk, I really need to take it slow so lots of Golden Girls and puzzles... Looking forward to some long walks this spring. *lesigh*

2 comments:

  1. Watching that baby swing makes *me* want to go to sleep.

    I am so glad you got a swing. Our parents and grandparents worked hard so we can have something as wonderful as a baby swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! Definitely helped me catch some zzzs this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF