Saturday, March 14, 2015

More Sleep, More Sanity

Just realized that Baby is sleeping in all these pics! Ha! He does open his eyes, more and more everyday it seems, I swear! 






I've been sleeping more, still have aches and 'roids and tender nipples to contend with... Oh, and the boulder boobs. JOY. But the sleeping helps everything.

Some agitation via FB-annoying person hassling me for more photos. Seriously? Seriously. What gets me is that it's mothers giving me grief. Shouldn't they know better? Stupid "information age." Expectations are WAY too high. Feel like spouting off but instead I'm just taking my sweet time posting any pics, even more so than I already was! Merf!

Well, that's it for now...

Back to Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF