Monday, June 29, 2015

Busy Weekend

Busy weekend and still this stupid heat to contend with, it's so exhausting.

Friday we drove down to my parents so I could see them before their big trip (2 weeks driving to MN for a tennis thing and driving back). It was exhausting, a very difficult drive down with the babe and a quick turn around. Also exhausting was my mother's passive aggressive behavior regarding my new boundaries and hanging out with our mutual friend. Anyways...

Friday was drive down, Saturday was drive back up for a quick turn-and-burn to a birthday party in Seattle from which we didn't get home until 10ish, Sunday we finally finished emptying out the old apartment and wrapped that up.... Just so tired!

Been feeling guilty for the boundaries I've set with my mom and sister and for distancing myself, but I'm not distancing myself from friendly waters, I'm distancing myself from energy leeches and I have to keep my foot down and make the change happen!!!

Yes. I am so warm right now I can't even blog straight. Hoping the hubster will go for a walk with me to coffee house for chilling out time... or that the new portable AC unit he ordered works fast.

Either way, I'm declaring NOW beer thirty.

HO!

PS Mood okay, just some stress :)

1 comment:

  1. I am just sitting down to a Mike's Hard Lemonade. Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF