I have agonized over the project for days after putting it off for weeks and tonight I finally just banged it out. The hubster helped keep Baby occupied and happy and I just went with my gut.
These where the ideas my mom gave me to work with A & B, and this is how my project evolved:
I asked the hubbo and he said that it doesn't reflect any of the anger or resentment I've been coping with, so I'm claiming bonus points for that! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out except for the font, I feel like I could've done better on that part.
Now I'm excited to try and do some nursery art with my watercolors, we shall see...