Monday, September 7, 2015

Oh the aches....

Woke up this morning anxious again. It got more acute when I wandered into our online banking thingamajig looking for a phone number (yeah I know it was stupid) and I ended up with an Ativan and a healthy lay-down.

Now I'm hungry but with no appetite and aching from head to toe, especially bad around my shoulders and neck per the usual. For some reason I didn't expect this episode to hurt so badly but it has.

In better news it seems like the business with my client has been wrapped up and now I just have to get over it.

Appointment tomorrow. Can't quite worry about that when just moving around is enough of a hassle.

I've colored a mandala and watched some documentary but need to try more coping techniques...

Woo hoo Labor Day.

11 comments:

  1. I find that even with medication I am anxious a good part of the time. I could eat Ativan as a meal but my doctor doesn't think that it is a good idea. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe If only chocolate cake were an anti anxiety medication, just the act of taking it in would be therapeutic!

      Delete
  2. Sorry it's a rough go. Did you find anything that you wanted to eat? Do you like medjool dates, peanut butter and apples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told the hubs he could get whatever he wanted for dinner and he wanted pizza so I ate it. Wasn't very exciting or satisfying but it was food. Peanut butter and apples does sound very good, haven't tried PB with dates but sounds good enough!

      Delete
  3. I still have my depressed feelings sometimes, even with the meds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worry about this... every once in a while I could cope but I worry about the mood stabilizers leaving me at a sub-normal level or having to experiment with antidepressants in addition to the stabilizers and my past experience with some bad reactions... I'm afraid. Oh boy. I know it's a lot to wish for that we got the right meds on the first try but boy how I wish it could be so! I'm sorry the sadness haunts you. These damned black dogs or black bears as my hubby puts it are so insistent.

      Delete
  4. Well, I'm too late for this post, but since it's a new day, I will start off by wishing you a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF