Thursday, November 19, 2015

The redesign is coming, the redesign is coming!

Okay that's only partially true.

Yes I intend to redesign the blog. No I haven't started.


Here's what I am aiming for:

-my personal artwork featured in the design

-a less "glaringly cheerful" facade

-nothing too morose but something that represents the full picture of my life

-dead owl or a tribute to him/her in some form

-Spocko or something Star Trek

-Golden Girls

-java

-Edith Wharton


That's a lot but that's how my brain works. As the hubby would say, "you're definitely not a minimalist."

We'll just see what happens.


In the meantime, I am tired today. A little frazzled and desirous of rest and relaxation.

Also, I ordered an address stamp online and underestimated it's size. I was appalled at first, embarrassed that I ordered a size too big but deep down I kinda love it. It's like I'M SO BIG AND IN YER FACE SEND ME A LETTER BACK YOU BITCH or simply glasses-free reading friendly.


It's almost so massive I need a carport for it.

I think the fact that my last one was so tiny I struggled to read the addy on it is skewing my perception a bit... but truly, this is is huge.


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the redesign.
    My tired old eyes like huge. Rather a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely looking forward to this, Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much for your e mail. I am having a bit of a day and feeling a little sad (OK, a lot sad) but I will get back you in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally get ya, take however much time you need :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF