Thursday, December 3, 2015

Boy's best friend.... a box

Baby Bananaface got himself into his toy box today all on his own, and enjoyed it, yes he did!

He had just got his second foot in there...

Then he plunked down and started fishing toys out

and I got a BREAK! 

And yes, we do babyproof with boxes from Costco at the moment :) Now to see if he gets himself out!

In other news, therapy was good, blowout was terrible this morning-I'm talking the worst yet, shit on the carpet, all over, cue the tub, "Why me?!" nasty. Reminds me of Birdie's blowout tales! Except this one was brown-green. Ugh. Told the hubby I need flowers today.

12 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. For all your struggles you are doing something very right. He is such a happy baby!
    I am trying to remember what blowout takes you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one you took pictures of I think? Something about yellow/orange everywhere, maybe on a couch?

      Delete
    2. Ha! Right! Yes, that was a huge fucking shitty mess. She was about 8 pounds at the time with at least 3 pounds of shit.

      Delete
  2. Oh...the blowout sounds pretty nasty! I think you should have more than flowers :)

    And Baby Bananaface is just the cutest! Oh how I miss those years. Well, okay, not everything about them, but certainly the cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Martha I think you are right about the more than flowers thing! I am certainly not gonna miss all this shit (pun intended) about these years, but the cuteness is nice.

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant, precious smile on Baby Bananaface! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely flowers. At least.
    Baby Bananaface is gorgeous. Mind you, his joy in boxes makes me wonder whether there is any cat in him...
    If he swats you when you try and take him out you will know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get your flowers? Here are some from me!
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/570690584003775913/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get flowers! And thank you for bonus flowers :)

    EC I think he might have some cat in 'em, he's grabbing at Fio a lot and starting fights! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dogs, cats and kiddos, all love boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF