Sunday, January 24, 2016

#5

This one is in the back of my hand. Lovely! The hubs says we should name it "something painful, something Russian, maybe Ivan."

I'm still having a hard time gauging my feelings but I'm chalking it up to ECT and hoping that things will become clearer in the next few sessions.

I was chatting with some of the other patients and it's a little crazy imagining being back home soon and maybe never seeing them again. It's sad. I know we don't necessarily have much in common other than being in this psych ward at the same time but it seems important to know each other, we support each other, it's something special. I appreciate them.

That said, there is one gal that creeps me the heck out. As far as I can gather she's here for streaking and is in some legal trouble. She kept asking me my name and when I got here.... definitely a little off. Always seems like there is one chick here that bugs me to some degree, minimum. I guess that's just Murphy's Law or something?

9 comments:

  1. Streaking? Do people still do that?

    Boris is a good Russian name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but Boris was my bassoon's name. And that streaker chick is a weird one. Another guy buggin me a bit too, he's a bit... tween but mid-twenties, like he doesn't quite know that he's clueless and laughs too hard and tries too hard to be funny and fit in. He self-described as "grating" and I concur :)

      Delete
  2. Why do they need to put in a new one every time??
    You might get a bit of a reputation... the amount of males you get through.

    Hang in there, Hannah, love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Seriously! Thanks Els :)

      Delete
  3. Did you make it home today? Wherever you are I hope you are safe and content. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, still at hospital, going home tomorrow after ECT so the hubs doesn't have to take off more work than necessary! I am safe and content, got one of my fav nurses tonight! :)

      Delete
    2. How are the ECT's going? Any shift? Post when you can. xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF