Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Another Poke

Got another catheter today and it's freakin' obnoxious, achy and uncomfortable. I named it Fritz.

In other news, I'm feeling kinda blah. I want to go home but I don't quite feel up to that yet. I go to groups and participate in a minimal fashion but I don't feel as interested or involved as I have before.

Don't feel like the ECT is doing anything yet, the doc says we're probably gonna have to give it til the end of the week at least. Ugh. Looking forward to extra sleepy time tomorrow but not the pain.

Blah blah blah.

7 comments:

  1. No need to rush home. You are in a good place. Enjoy your sleep. The thing I was most looking forward to after my surgery was sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I wish there was no pain...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and get the help you need, and I agree with Birdie, there is no need to rush home. Take care of yourself, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No rush......just try to relax and go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Fritz will behave. And even more I hope the ect effect will be soon and really positive. How's the desert? Jello, cake 🎂
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. The?? Were meant to be cakes... X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you stay there as long as you need. No rushing home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF