Sunday, February 28, 2016

Another Birthday

Happy Birthday to Baby Bananaface!

He's had quite the birthday tour with a party at my parents Saturday and then a small party at the hub's parents' later that night. Our little family vehicle is loaded down with kiddie toys and barely has room for Fio.

Random trivia related to BB's birthday: Leonard Nimoy died on his birthday. Actress Kate Mara shares his birth date as does Elizabeth Taylor!



Hoping to resume some of my usual life activities this week (yoga class, blogging, walks, etc.) but we'll see. Life has still been a little... whipped up and I'm not sure if things are going to settle down quite yet, not to mention I'm not allowed to drive again yet and that kinda puts a cramp on my activities! *sigh* Been working on alleviating my jaw-clenching and headaches but it's an ongoing challenge.

In other news, I watched a lot of "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. " last week and that was really enjoyable and a nice change of pace from "The Golden Girls."

Hope everyone is doing well! We've had some sunny and relatively warm days here and it's been quite nice.


Lastly but not least, BB has been walking like crazy. All over the place and sometimes with such gusto he simply tumbles into things or rams into furniture! I think I realize now that kiddos wear those light-up tennis shoes because parents find them entertaining and not just because they request them themselves! Ha!

5 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to BB and a happy birthing day to his awesome mama.
    Slow steps for you please. It is bad enough that BB is cannoning into furniture, you don't need to follow suit. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Baby Banana Face...I'm glad he and you had a nice birthday. Since I was the one who bestowed upon him the moniker Baby Banana Face, perhaps one day you'll tell me privately his real first name...

    I did not walk until sometime after surgery at age two...He is meeting his milestones with gusto! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to your little man! Time just zips right by, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Hannah,

    Thanks for your e-mail today and the beautiful photo. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking like crazy and a birthday. Cool beaners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF