Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Still Here

Still here.

Still doing unilateral just higher intensity. I hope this is my last week doing 3x a week but unsure.

I'm off most of my meds because of the ECT and also having trouble with my thyroid meds because I let that script run out.... I spoke with the gal behind the desk at my doctor's office but am not sure if I'll get more pills like I need or have to get an appointment with my ND. More to worry about.

I'm going to try and participate in the WEP Challenge but we'll see what inspiration finds me.

In the mean time, this intensive ECT takes up a lot of time! I think it makes me feel a little better, but there is definitely room for growth.

Still here.

Still trying.


5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Sending you unending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartfelt hugs from here too. Yay for small steps in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are still here... hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Hannah,

    I have been sick, so not around but I was thinking of you and just wanted to check in. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the support and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF