Saturday, February 13, 2016

True Story

This morning my husband let me know that "the bag of Zappos" got trashed last night.

He said that he discovered that they had been expired since September.

I asked him, "Did you start eating the chips and realize they tasted funny, looked at the package and discovered the expiration date?"

He replied, "No, it's a bit more damning than that. I looked at the expiration date and decided to eat a few anyways."

Seriously.

I guess it's a good thing because I was going to bring that bag of chips to my brother this Saturday at my birthday dinner!

Oops. Oh well.



Get to see how I'll get scheduled out for ECT next week today... Also, trying to work on an entry for WEP (like pulling teeth).


4 comments:

  1. Zappos? Not something we have here and a google search took me to an online shoes clothing store. I really, really hope your husband doesn't eat expired clothing. And shoes are an even uglier thought.
    Happy birthday.
    And good luck next week.
    Hugs. As always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a type of chips! Although I have heard of the shoe store too! Thanks for the birthday wishes and good luck :)

      Delete
  2. I had never heard of Zappos either.

    ♥♥♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸
    ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*
    •.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday, dear Hannah !!!!! ♪♫•*
    ¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday song :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF