Thursday, March 17, 2016

From My Imagination

These are two blips from inside my head that I felt that writing & sharing. Although they reflect negative aspects of my thinking they also reflect some positive changes and self defense!

I drop a couple f-bombs, FYI :o)

Conversation 1

"I hate you. I don't know why my brother ever married you. You are ruining his life. Worst mistake of his life marrying you! And for you both to have a kid together! Oh my God!"

"Your brother happened to have married someone with Bipolar II Disorder. He knew I had it before we got married and he married me anyways. He decides to help me stay alive, almost everyday he has to make a decision not to walk away, to help me manage this disease. You don't know me and what I go through. You can't understand where I'm coming from or why I'm so disjointed or confusing. You have no idea what having a baby did to me because I have this disease. I don't care what you say or what you think and I don't care if I never see you again because you have never brought happiness into our lives as far as I can tell and the way you treat your brother makes me sick and furious. Fuck you!"

Conversation 2

"I hate you! Your vacuuming woke me up. It was so loud and disruptive, don't you understand that you live above someone?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? A) It's past 11:00 AM and I waited until double-digits to vacuum or even start laundry out of consideration for my neighbors, especially my downstairs one! B) Do you have any clue what a big deal it is that I even vacuumed at all!? Just for me to be out of bed is a big deal, doing anything remotely 'house-cleany' is a major accomplishment. I have been so sick lately, you have no clue. You can just go fuck yourself for all I care, I am proud of my vacuuming and I don't give a rat's ass what you think. And learn how to friggin' park a car! Jeesh!"


PS Got this off FB and really enjoyed, literally LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Negative? Both of those conversations are wonderful. Self defence, without apologising for being alive. Yay you.
    And I love, love, love the gem you found on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the FB gem :) and thank you for your positive support! Helps encourage me along the path to believing the "no apologies for being alive" bit!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF