Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day


I have been festive today. Why? I have no idea. I suppose it's because, "Why the hell not?" 

The hubs asked what shirt he should wear and I promptly said, "The green one." The kiddo has green on and back-up green in his to-go bag. I was even making comments about his Irish ancestry and his festive green boogers (holy cow they were really, really sticky this morning). 

I leave a comment on a blog, I tack on "Happy St. Patty's." Not every time, but often enough.

On the flipside, I was pissed off this morning A) because I didn't want to get outta bed one lick and B) because I have a horrendous pimple near my lip line that hurts like hell. I cussed a lot, we dubbed it the "St. Patrick's Day Pimplecre" and I made a bad herpes joke that the hubs took seriously and then we had to have a discussion and now I'm Googling how exactly one might get herpes and the whole cold sore thing... Good grief.

So THAT'S how my St. Patrick's Day is going. A little all over the board.

In other news, yesterday got quite dark for me and then things got better at DBT group. It was quite confusing to be jerked around by my emotions so much... Before class I told the hubs "If this doesn't work, that's it" implying that I would kill myself this fall if I'm not feeling better by then and then after class we were joking and loving and talking about the future, it was wonderful. Just confusing.

I really don't feel like my medications do much for me but the hubbo reminded me that it hasn't been all that long since I've been on this new one and that I gotta give it a chance... so I'll hurry up and wait. Grr.

ANYWAYS. Have some goals of doing some laundry and vacuuming without stubbing any toes today and eating lunch, all of which are going to be more challenging than expected (already proving as such).

Fair thee well blog reader...

and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

  1. Why the hell not be festive is a huge plus. Sticky green boogers and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sticky green boogers...Have a wonderful day yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why the hell not is a great perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ┈▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▏┈╰╮Happy┈
    ▂▂▇▇┏▅┓▇▂▂╭╯┈St.┈┈
    ╲▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╱╰╮Patrick's
    ╭▔▔▉▔▔▉▔▔╮┈╰╮Day!
    ╭̸╭┳▔╭╮▔╮╮╮┈╭╯┈☘┈┈
    ╭̸╭╰━━━━▃▃▃▃▉┈┈┈☘┈
    ╭̸╭̸╭̸╭̷┓┏╮╮╮╮┈┈┈┈☘┈┈

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable, Hannah :) No matter what's going on, you find reasons to smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF