Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sunshiny Day (ish)

Today I had a psychiatrist appointment at 9:00 AM. Right direction, carry on, same ole, same ole.

This afternoon I had a dentist appointment and drove myself (2nd time I've drive since January before the hospital).

Oh boy. I got disoriented. Memory issues major. Thought I was going the right way and ended up doubling back and then going in an HOV only/bus stop area and nearly crying before I doubled back AGAIN and got to the office in time to talk it out with the hubs over the phone and get the tears flowing just before my appointment. Thankfully I have a regular hygienist I see and we vibe so she just rolled with it.

On the way out the office folk behind the desk were all talking about the sun and the upcoming high temps and I was all BLAAAAAHHHH take it back! I like 60 degrees not 70.

They asked if I was going out to enjoy the sun and I said probably not, not my thing. But on the way home, I stopped at a park that I used to walk through all the time when we lived on the other side of the lake. I saw some cormorants and some mallards, a coot or two, and even saw the two bald eagles soaring very far above me on my little saunter.

For a few moments I did enjoy this sunshiny day, a cool breeze and a warming sunbeam or two was soothing after my anxious morning and upsetting afternoon. I was freaked out about driving and all the people around the park area and trail but I survived and I'm okay and I did it. Sunshine: done.

But don't think I totally enjoyed it, I'm still not convinced this bright stuff in the sky is a good thing:

A



Couldn't decide which pic "captured the emotion" better so y'all get two! Double chin be damned. Any votes? A vs. B in da comments!   ;o)

Hope those who are pro hot weather are happy!    :o)

11 comments:

  1. Yay you. That is yet another HUGE step in the right direction.
    I am sniggering at both expressions. And refuse to decide between them.
    Sun? In moderation. And moderate the sun is NOT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The hubs said, "You are exercising your brain, it takes time to get atrophied muscles back in gear, not to mention how complicated driving is... ha, in gear. Get it?" Hehe

      I totally agree about moderation when it comes to the sun! "moderate the sun is NOt." Amen!

      Delete
  2. Ha! Both pictures are great! You are so funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birdie :) I double checked the trail before snapping them, I knew I was gonna get goofy with it!

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA! I love these photos. Your expressions are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha :) Funny what a face can do!

      Delete
  4. I love your photos, Hannah, and I am rooting for you, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! And thanks for the rooting, I'm rooting for you too, always :)

      Delete
  5. I love A to Z (hoping there will be more)
    love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giving it my best effort! Thanks Els :) <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF