Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happy Bloggerversary Me!

Today marks five years since I launched "Hannah Bananaface." Five whole years! Is it just me, or do the "fives" seem to have more shine on 'em? 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th? *big grin* Don't know how far I'll get, but I plan to keep typin' along for however long I can blog my face off.

I feel proud. I feel happy with myself. I like my cozy little corner of the internet and even though I still have my anxious moments on occasion when posting or commenting, I feel like I've got my sea legs. Not a Blogger captain by any means, but I know what most of the buttons mean now ;o)

My blog has become a pretty big part of my life. For a while I blogged to the great beyond and avoided commenting on others' blogs because I was too nervous! Now I have "blogger friends," a source of joy and support, that I love to read and encourage. They are compassionate and encouraging to me as well as I write about my struggles and victories and I so appreciate having them in my life. Even those readers that don't say anything, thank you. Thank you, readers and blogging buddies!

Appreciation, as usual, brings to mind my amazing husband. Since this blog was his idea I must express my gratitude on this anniversary to the hubster for pushing me toward blogging in the first place. Thank you, hun. Thank you for loving me as thoroughly as you do. Beyond hugs, supporting our family, and commonsense anti-anxiety speeches you got a nervous girl like me bloggin'! You continue to impress me (and lots of others) and I do not know what I would do without you.

Well, lucky for me, my special little anniversary fell on a Saturday this year! So the hubs and I decided to go out for a special dinner. No therapy, no work, no class, no appointments to conflict with our little celebration <3

So cheers and Happy Blogging to all! Thank you for reading, I do appreciate it a lot.



And Happy Bloggerversary to me :o)


9 comments:

  1. A very happy blogoversary to you.
    I am so grateful to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I'm grateful to have you in my life :)

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for you, dear Hannah! I look forward to many more, I am so happy to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I'm so happy to know you too! You are wonderful :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Bloggerversary, lovely girl! Yes, we do love you. And I'm personally so happy you're part of my blogging circle. I hope you stick around for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to! Chugging along best I can :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Yay for 5 years! You need to keep at it because I love you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep at it best I can, don't you worry! Thank you <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF