Monday, May 16, 2016

Ask Me Anything Answers: Part I

I received more questions than I expected so I'm going to post answers in multiple posts until I have answered them all!

First up are a couple of questions from Linda over at "Linda's Peaceful Place":

1) What is your favorite color?

I don't even have to think about it for a full second-my favorite color is purple. I tend to prefer darker shades but generally enjoy all shades of purple more than most other colors. Now if you asked what my second favorite color is, I would start having some trouble because I love so many greens and blues and can't make up my mind. But my number one favorite color is purple!

2) If you could live anywhere else in the world (another country), where would you choose to live?

This is a tougher question for me, for sure, but I think that I can figure it out. I can't say that I would want to live somewhere if I haven't been there and the places I have been include New Zealand, Australia, Iceland, and Canada. I loved visiting each of these places, but if it came down to it I think Alberta, Canada is where my family and I would go. 

I went to Alberta for my babymoon and really enjoyed it. I don't know if I'd like living somewhere where there aren't big ole mountains and tons of fir trees and birds and wildlife that I grew up learning about and Alberta has all that. I love the Pacific Northwest and I think this area of the globe is where I belong. At least that's what I feel like right now. 

We've been having some hot days of late and I'm so relieved to have rain and grey skies the past few-I'm not sure I could handle the temperatures in Australia and New Zealand, and Iceland is pretty isolated, wonderful-don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure if a little island is a good idea for me for a long term.

So I will say Alberta, Canada. Where exactly, I'm not sure, but near the mountains most definitely :o)


Thank you Linda for questions, I enjoyed answering them and you definitely got me thinking! 



In other news, I'm having a bit of a rough day still battling the bug Baby Bananaface brought home from day care and my mood hasn't been the best. I'm trying not to be so hard on myself and judgmental about my negative thoughts, trying to just let them coast on by and not get sticky and destructive. Good day to have a therapy appointment, methinks! 

I'm going to be changing anti-anxiety medication again, so that on-going challenge continues, but going down to 40 mg on my Latuda seems to have done the trick with the jitters problem I had and I'm very grateful for that change.

Trying not to freak and stay hopeful about feeling better soon :o) Happy Monday everyone!

Here's a cute pic:



12 comments:

  1. Move to Vancouver Island and then we can hang out. :-)

    BB is looking adorable as usual. What percentile is he in now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we are ever on that island you should know that I am lookin' you up, girl! As for BB's percentile, not sure at the moment. He has a 15 month check up at the end of this month and I will post it when I know it for ya though :o)

      Delete
  2. That is a 'ceptionally' cute pic.
    Be well.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks EC :o) Hugs & "Be well" received and appreciated!

      Delete
  3. Hi Hannah, firstly, thank you so much for answering my questions and I enjoyed reading your responses. If you moved to Montreal you and I could spend some time together. :) I love the photo you are sharing, it is precious! I am sorry you are still having issues but I am glad that you are trying not to be too hard on yourself and trying to go with the flow. Much love and hugs to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! Hugs are much appreciated <3

      Delete
  4. Love seeing your special boy...Hugs to you and best of luck with the new med!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e :o) Very happy to have any extra luck that I can get my hands on!

      Delete
  5. Baby BF is adorable, and I would gladly volunteer to baby sit.

    My favorite color is green, rich emerald green. I would like to move back to Ireland, if I had lots of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich, emerald green and Ireland go together pretty dang well! Thank you for reading and commenting, your babysitting would be much appreciated, let me tell you :o)

      Delete
  6. You'd make a wonderful Canadian, Hannah! I haven't been to Alberta but it's on my list of places I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really enjoyed ourselves and would go back in a heartbeat, so gorgeous and just our pace. Thanks Martha :o)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF