Friday, May 13, 2016

Ask Me Anything!

On this Friday the 13th I wanted to do something extra fun. I was inspired by a blogging friend who did an "Ask Me Anything" post little bit back. Following her lead I will take questions and then begin answering them next month, a few questions in each post.

No clue how many questions I'll receive, but it only takes one for me to consider this a success (I'm working on my 51%er moves). It could be one post that answers all questions or it could take months for me to get through them, we'll just have to wait and see. 

If you're wondering, yes, you can submit more than question, no limits, no problemos. Also, I retain the right to not answer any questions I don't jive with, but I'm a pretty open book so don't be shy-all topics are welcome! I can't think of any other rules or regulations so....


I now declare it open season for all questions! Even totally random questions are welcome! 

Comment below or send me a private message (on the right side of the blog toward the bottom I have "Carrier Pigeons for Hire" where you can message me) or email me direct at hkleimback at gmail dot com. 

Thank you for participating and for reading, I greatly appreciate it! 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I love your smile in this photo! What is your favourite colour? If you could live anywhere else in the world (another country), where would you choose to live? Thanks, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your favorite article of clothing? (Nothing rude intended)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your biggest achievement?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this'll be great! I'm so happy you're joining in on the fun. I'm a little pressed for time today but I will come back later or over the weekend with some questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell us about your wedding day. Where did you have the ceremony? Did anything go really wrong? How many people were there? And what were you looking at in the picture under "Mawwiage".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to hear the story of how you and hubby met! That is not actually a question, so let me rephrase: will you share with us how you and hubby met?
    Barbara, blogging at Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did you first understand that you were struggling emotionally and how did help come to you? When you are in a dark place, what can people say or do that will be most helpful to you? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here are some questions for you, Hannah:
    What is one of your biggest fears?
    What is one of your favourite quotes?
    If you could live in another period of time, what would you choose?
    What superpower do you wish you had?
    What changes, if any, do you want to see in the mental health care industry?
    What is the meanest thing someone has ever done to you? What is the nicest?
    What historical person do you admire most?
    What would you do (one thing or many) to improve the world?
    What's your advice in life in a few words or a few short sentences?

    Okay, I asked one too many, so I'll stop here! Looking forward to your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to add that I love that in your wedding picture you are all looking up but your husband is looking at you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Thanks everyone for the questions. I will start processing them and post answers in multiple posts until I finish them all :o) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF