Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ugh!

I'm having a rough time being positive but I'm trying-I'm railing against the boo-hoos!

That said, I must say these "jitters" suck big polar bear butt. It really doesn't help that I think I've got the bug that Baby Banananface just finished up with. The body aches, slight fever, and sleepiness (I took a nap for the first time in eons yesterday!) combined with the creepy-crawly skin, nervous wiggles and jitters is not a pleasant combo.

I think the jitters are from my anxiety this morning but sometimes they are from my mood stabilizers. The jitters would be easier to stomach if I felt like my meds were taking care of all my issues and making life a whole lot easier, but I don't feel that way. I sometimes doubt if my meds do all that much! I hate this "in-between" feeling as we try to find the right dose and the right medication for me... Ugh.

I'm done focusing on this crap for now! I'm gonna play some Yahtzee (the hubster and I have been having a lot of fun playing together lately) and listen to some talk radio and leave this sickness/medication crap for later.

Sometimes I just gotta take a break from it all and pretend like it's all good!

Sometimes a little make believe time is the best we can do :o)

Keep fighting!

8 comments:

  1. I fully comprehend and can empathize with the "in between" moods and down feelings whilst waiting for a medication to work, etc. I had the most horrible, longest and deepest depression a few months ago and part of it was due to my thyroid being out of whack. Hang in there, dear Hannah, you are loved by many. Warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your thyroid, I had to deal with some dose changes related to my thyroid after Baby Bananaface came along and it wasn't fun! Thanks for the hugs :o) Hope you are feeling betterer and betterer too!

      Delete
  2. Hugs.
    And yay for playing.
    My partner and I used to play yahtzee (and zilch) for the household chores. Best out of three gets out of cleaning the kitty litter for example...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :o) Oooh I'm not sure what zilch is but playing for chores sounds intense! We have staked anything except bragging rights so far haha

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your play time and feel better from that bug soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon, Hannah! I've never played Yahtzee. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never played!? I can't imagine! I've been playing Yahtzee since... since... a long time haha We played as a family, I played with my aunt, I played on my own, we even had a handheld electronic version before "apps" were thing! If you like dice games, you might enjoy yourself! Thanks for the well wishes :o)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF