Saturday, July 23, 2016

Rough

Today definitely had more than its fair share of rough patches. My DBT skills were harder to use than normal  (call with my therapist was a big help) and I fell into some very dark thoughts more often than I'd like to admit. Flashes of suicide techniques stalked me throughout the day and I've been struggling to keep positive thoughts in my mind and remind myself that life is worth living. We hope that today was rock bottom and things are gonna get better from here, if not I might be back in for some more ECT very soon. :o(

One moment at a time...

8 comments:

  1. So sorry, Hannah...Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, sweet Hannah! I am so sorry to hear this. Much love and hugs to you, my cherished friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am very sorry. And sending oceans of caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took the time to write this and that's good. Keep writing, Girl. You are good at it and it's helping you.

    This rough patch, will pass. You have lots of good living to do. And more importantly, you are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just reading this now and hoping that today is lighter for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that it's been rough recently. I hope today was better, but if not the next day will be. You have a lot to offer people as you write about your problems and your triumphs. The world needs you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, I'm trying my best! Feels so good to see these comments <3 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to get these thoughts down. I hope things are brighter today for you. Depression is the pits for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF