Saturday, August 13, 2016

School Picks and Hard Licks

So Baby Bananaface had "school picks" at daycare last week and I thought y'all might appreciate a sneak peak. There are three different poses and he's pretty stoic in all of them (hubster is pretty stoked about that bit, "my little soldier" he said, whatever that means!) and you can sure see that curl in his hair, wow-ee.




The quality is pretty poor but that's all I got at the moment. You get the idea :o)


In other news I'm still battling some dark thoughts and sadness. Actually shed a few tears this afternoon and that was nice just to get some of the heavy feelings off my chest. Been feeling discouraged about this never-ending battle against these bad moods and panics and all the negatives, struggling to remember the positives about life and the reasons for living and fighting the darkness but I'm getting back to that and trying to keep up the battle.

Still trying, one moment at a time!

Happy Weekend everyone <3

17 comments:

  1. Sticks and stone will break my bones but words, like thoughts, can never hurt me...especially if I think something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am trying very hard to label my thoughts as thoughts instead of just taking them to heart and letting them commandeer my days!

      Delete
  2. Love your curly headed charmer.
    Some tears, like toxins, need to be expelled.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos, Hannah! One moment at a time...yes! Keep it up, dear friend. Hugs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness overload with your little man! He is adorable.

    One moment at a time is okay, Hannah. Sometimes that's all we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Look how cute he is sitting on the chair. Definite cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Bananaface is becoming Bananaface Boy, and so cute...you are so lucky to have such a wonderful kid...There is nothing wrong with shedding tears...Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e! Hugs! And you're right about "Bananaface Boy," the hubs is constantly saying "Whoops, I mean toddler" or "Whoops, I mean kid" instead of "baby!"

      Delete
  7. My kids are 18 and 20 so your boy is still just a baby in my eyes. And my kids will always be my babies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little beauty he is. :)

    Let the tears flow...better out than kept inside...storing it all up doesn't do any good. When you're under the shower, or driving in the car...yell your lungs out, too...that helps! :)

    The holes can get dark and deep, and the panic can become very raw...but tell those dastardly demons who the boss is...and give them a few hard, swift kicks up the butts...and don't feel bad about doing so.

    Keep your chin up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee :o) Some yelling does sound therapeutic too!

      Delete
  9. such a little cutie! my youngest was a curly head too, spent most of his teenage years shaving them off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you're still battling the dark side. Hang in there. As for the kiddo, oh my gosh, I see your face in him, big time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF