Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Update

I've been away from the blogosphere for a bit (feels like a long time) and though I am a bit harried I wanted to drop a quick update and let everyone know that I'm hanging in there.

This weekend we spent Saturday night down at my folks' and while there were many positive aspects to the visit it was stressful and out of routine so I had some extra anxiety to cope with and I did not like that one bit. I have been feeling sort of willful and cranky about putting up with all this anxiety and even now dealing with my afternoon spurt I'm feeling a bit whiny!

I'm hoping that I can get my anxiety more under control soon but it seems like a slow moving thing. I've made a lot of progress with my depression and I've been getting good reviews-people telling me that I'm looking better and sound like I'm doing better-so I'm hoping I can do the same sort of improving with my anxiety and see some results sometime soon (AKA within weeks not months).

In other news, my TMS taper continues and this week is only two treatments. I think this is stressing me extra although not having the driving to Seattle everyday should be less stress in the long run, just gotta make it through the transition period.

*sigh*

*ugh*

I just want to feel better! I'm sick of feeling sick!

Just feeling the urge to whine a bit, so bear with me please :o)



Guess I'll get back to sticking with it and doing my best. Tonight is a bit wonky since the hubster isn't feel so hot. Some extra stress on me having to take care of BB more but I think I can handle it, just gotta get outta my own way.

Happy Monday to everyone!

18 comments:

  1. Getting out of our own way is a huge and wonderful thing to do. You've got this and if you don't, tomorrow, you'll get to practice again.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :o) It's funny that you mention getting to practice again as reminding myself that I'm practicing and getting better can help me through anxious and tough times! Great minds think alike :o)

      Delete
  2. I am rooting for you, Hannah! And whining is fine, just let it out. Sending you warm hugs and much love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda :o) Hugs & love!

      Delete
  3. I hope your husband feels better quickly. Cheers to each of you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e, he is on the mend but today was another weird day out of routine for us, for sure! Hugs :o)

      Delete
  4. Give us this day our daily whinge - better out than in.
    Hope the hubster feels better quickly.
    Hugs. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all here for you, Hannah, cheering you on. You are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha, you're pretty awesome yourself!

      Delete
  6. Seems like a very busy time for you right now too. I hope you find some "me time" in there just for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that you must be tired of feeling sick and I think a little whining now and then does a body good. It does me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right and I think I don't whine enough; don't seem to give myself enough license to speak my truth in a general sense and I think that applies to whining!

      Delete
  8. Damn, girl! Whine away! It does a heart good to kvetch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birdie :o) And I do so love seeing "kvetch" in type! Such a fun word!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF