Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Oh boy-it's official!

I've signed up for a "Write...Edit...Publish" challenge! I'm nervous, for sure, but excited as well. I think with the extra time I'm gonna have as I start my TMS taper I'm going to need stuff to do and writing is a good thing for me :o)

Whew. I'm steppin' out a bit, trying to expand my comfort zone, which triggers some ookey feelings and some good feelings! Just gotta ride the waves <3

Anyways-if anybody else is interested, check out the WEP site and join in!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I really look forward to reading your entry. Yes, I know it can be a stretch, but that is a really welcoming community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do it for the fun of it and all will be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Hannah! And I echo Debra's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF