Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Quiz Time!

I was over at Joey's Pad and enjoyed reading her his quiz answers from a questionnaire she he picked up from another blogger over My Little Corner of the World and I thought I would partake myself! I decided to skip my second gym class and spend some quiet time at home with laundry and decaf, so a little quiz is a perfect accompaniment :o)


1 - Did you have an accident last year?  I think it was this year I nudged a cement pole in a drive-thru. That was lovely! I drive a big ole sedan and even though I do pretty well overall apparently I can still have my moments.
   
2 - Do you have any famous relatives? Not that I'm aware of.

3 - Did you ever have a kiss under the moonlight? Yes! My most memorable was the first kiss I shared with my husband in a rose garden on a park bench *happy sighs*

4 - Have you ever been jealous? Oh yeah. For many years I've been envious of my siblings' athletic talents. I wouldn't say I'm a total klutz but I'm more on that spectrum than athlete, that's for sure!

5 - How can you prove your love to someone? Don't know if there's one answer to this but I know one thing I do for my hubby is send him surprise letters, cards, and postcards or doodles in the mail to brighten his day and show him I love him. Picking up his dirty socks is a good way too...

Here's one of the surprise mailings
I have sent the hubbo, it is on the side
of our fridge now

6 - What are you thinking right now? "Ugh, my belly itches."

7 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?  Hmm, I would think so but I can't think of any examples.  

8 - Can you live without internet? Probably but I'm pretty fond of it.

9 - Have you been so emotional that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? I can't think of such an instance, I'm usually pretty good at finding words to describe things!
  
10 - Did you ever badmouth someone? Yes. Although I will say that often when I complain or point out negatives about someone I will frequently follow up such statements with empathy or positive statements. I know that no one can be totally bad so it never sits well with me to badmouth without acknowledging some good or potential for misunderstanding etc.
  
11 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?  Jeans, but I do wear skirts pretty frequently and all year 'round!

12 - Do you have trust issues? I think I'm a pretty trusting person, to the point where I've gotten myself hurt quite a few times. I guess that's a trust issue!

13 - What's something that you made all on your own and are incredibly proud of? I have a few craft projects around the house that I am proud of-whenever I see them I feel good about myself :o)

I painted part of this before our wedding, then
during our wedding ceremony I painted the branches
and the hubbo painted the trunk. Now, every year
on our anniversary we use a leaf-shaped paper punch tool
to add a leaf to the tree and we added a leaf on
Baby Bananaface's birthday too :o)

Baby Bananaface's stocking. I also made ones
for the hubby and myself but they are in storage!
Guess this is also a "name reveal" photo for
those that don't know BB's true identity! ;o)

I painted letters and animals with BB's name
for his nursery and I especially like how this
little brown bat "L" turned out.

This painting of Mt. Rainier is especially
sentimental since the hubs and I shared a
special moment and kiss at this viewpoint.
It also reminds me of the paintings one of
my aunt's used to do.


14 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Easy! The hubster.
  
15 - Who was the last person you hugged?  BB or the hubbo.
  
16 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Huh. Don't know. I tend to believe in coincidence but I also see the beauty and marvel at how our lives come together... I think I believe in blessings and good luck more than fate, if that makes sense.

17 - Do people praise you for your looks? I've been told I have a good smile and nice teeth, that I'm photogenic, and the hubby compliments me on various things-so yes!
   
18 - Do you believe in destiny? I'm having flashbacks to question #16! I don't think I do.

19 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”? Yep. Kinda confusing since I don't believe in destiny much... Ugh-brain overload!
  
20 - Do you like nicknames that are from your name? I named my blog "Hannah Bananaface," so I'd say yes! At this point, I'm over "Hannah Banana," but I'm still fond of "Hannah Bananaface."

21 - Could you ever be a vegan? Ugh, sounds like too much work! I could probably live without certain things but I don't think I'd ever want to be vegan. I like meat and dairy!

22 - Do you currently have bruises on your body? Don't think so but it's pretty common for me, so I wouldn't be surprised to find one!
  
23 - What should you be doing right now? Showering is on my immediate to-do list once I'm done with this.

24 - I read in a magazine that shoulder pads are coming back. Are you happy to hear this or do you not find them to be very attractive? No way, Jose. Not interested one bit!

25 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? This is a chronic issue for me that I'm working hard to address. Nearly everyday I find myself thinking negative thoughts along the lines that I'm not good enough and try to combat them by replacing them with comforting or encouraging thoughts instead. It's a tough mental habit to break but I hope one day to feel accepting of myself and be able to appreciate all the good in me.


Whew. What a doozey! I can see why Joey did half in one post and saved the other half for another! Felicitations to those that read through it all and made it to the end!

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving to all :o)

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you for letting me know! I'm not sure how I got on the wrong track but I'm glad you rerouted me :o)

      Delete
  2. Some of those questions are quite thought provoking. Did you find them hard to answer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. There were some I thought I would have to leave open-ended!

      Delete
  3. There is tremendous good in you, Hannah, and all of your artistic endeavors are beautiful. I love the tradition with the tree. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you e :o) Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your responses to these questions, Hannah, and I love and appreciate your artistic talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I'm glad you enjoyed it :o)

      Delete
  5. This was fun to read! I really enjoyed your answers. And I LOVE your artwork. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :o)

      Delete
  6. Fun quiz. Love reading your answers and learning more about you, like the sweet story about your first kiss with your hubby. I'd have to agree that picking up dirty socks is definitely an act of love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile. For real. That tree painting!!! zomg I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree tradition... how absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF