Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Seriously.

Woke up a bit disoriented this morning. Didn't think much of it but then I noticed that my tongue was hurting. Tried to start my day and the hubster asked if I was okay and I said I didn't know, my tongue was hurting again like when I had the seizure. He said that was because I'd had another seizure last night.

Seriously.

I didn't believe him at first but then he pointed out the blood stains on my shirt and I reevaluated the pain from my tongue and shadowy memories and knew he wasn't making things up.

I'm doing all right. Tongue is still tender. I'm frustrated and it feels like whenever I feel I'm doing well or moving forward something seems to pop up and throw a wrench into things. Just seems like I can't get a break!

In related news, I managed to get a neurology appointment for later this week. Hoping they come up with some answers for me but I also wonder if it trigger subsequent appointments and tests and doo-dads. The hubbo said he can come with me and I'm really glad because I don't remember much about the actual seizures, just the painful fallout. We'll see what happens!


Off to do more ornaments this afternoon. It's been hectic what with Cyber Monday and all but I'm enjoying the flurry of activity and the challenge of the crazy specific or nearly impossible requests haha


Happy thoughts and well wishes to everyone :o) Thanks for stoppin' by!

20 comments:

  1. I hope the doctor can provide some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :o) I sure hope we get some answers!

      Delete
  3. That's so scary! I hope you can find some answers....and maybe even a way to make them better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I hope they figure out what's going on lickity split.

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry, and join everyone in hoping for answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry, too and hope that there will be more and better answers for you. Hugs and glad you got the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry, Hannah! I'll echo what Debra said. I hope you get some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope that you are able to find a solution and some relief, Hannah. Much love and hugs to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah,man. You have enough to deal with. Keep us posted xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a frightening situation. Hope you get good answers and results soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're getting into the neurologist sooner rather than later. They will help you get your seizures under control. It may take a little while to find the right meds, but they will do it. And who knows what else will get better when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for those positive vibes! I sure hope we are getting closer to a solution :o)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF