Monday, November 14, 2016

What to post, what to post?

I have been staying the course, plugging away day by day. I think I've been doing pretty well even though I've still had ye olde panic attacks and anxiety throughout, it's been a little less severe. Life has still been challenging but I'm proud of making some positive progress and also grateful for the bit of relief!

The shock of the election is starting to settle but it can still be quite emotional and I don't like seeing people so upset. I really hope things turn out better than expected and settle down as opposed to 4 years of emotional turmoil and stress but we shall see. Scrolling Biden/Obama memes certainly helped today, thank you friend!

In other news, the hubster's holiday gig was off and now seems to be back on (?) It's a bit confusing and all "wait and see" but I think tomorrow we're actually going to try out the extra shift and see how things work. I'm less intimidated by the change in routine than I am concerned about the hubbo's well being. He's been pretty crotchety lately and I've been worried about his mood. We did manage to get to a gym class together this weekend and I think that perked him up a little even if he was sore and dripping sweat!

I don't know. I'll just have to stay aware and try to support him as much as I can without beating myself up about my level of ability in that regard at the moment. I can't throw myself under the bus and end up relapsing and causing even more problems for us all. Sometimes it feels like I'm balancing on one leg while juggling as I try to push myself and build resilience but also maintain stability and wellness, but that's just where things are at the moment!

Been enjoying the holiday ornament work and even though the owner can be stressful I'm aware that she's a worrier and know that she can be triggering so I can usually skirt disaster and keep my mood stable even when she's stressin'. I really do enjoy the routine of working through the ornaments and the challenge of fitting the words into tiny spaces-so glad I happened to find this gig all those years ago!

So there's a little update :o) Gonna try and do "Words for Wednesday" this week too but we'll see what my brain churns out. Haven't been posting as much as I'd like to lately but I've been trying to keep up with reading and commenting. Doin' what I can and that's all right! *inner hugs*


14 comments:

  1. Yay you.
    Somedays staying the course is a HUGE achievement.
    I hope that the hubster is ok, and love that you are recognising your own needs are important too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, Hannah! Inner hugs! I am so proud of you, dear friend. I hope your hubby is alright. Much love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I hope he's alright too

      Delete
  3. I hope your hubby is okay. Life is tough sometimes, and when things go wrong it's hard for our loved ones to always be able to offer the support and love we need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :o) We'll see how things go and try to keep our heads above water.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do on WFW! Woohoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the extra encouragement!

      Delete
  5. If you can get through the last few weeks you are definitely stronger than ever. You rock, Hannah!

    Will we get to see the ornaments? Pleeeeeease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birdie! Next time I have some really challenging ornaments I will try and snap some pictures :o) They look a little different without the dots on them but at least you'll get an idea of what I'm doing

      Delete
  6. This post is so full of energy and positivity. Just totally thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha! I'm trying to keep up the positive vibes!

      Delete
  7. Yay for creativity and energy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF