Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A picture and a slightly inappropiate story...

This may offend certain folks. To my hubby and I it was a rather hilarious moment and conversation!


The hubster came home and as we were chatting he came around to talking about lunch.

"We went to Whole Foods for lunch. Can you guess my total?"

I guessed $13.74. My favorite number is 13 and nearly every time he asks me to guess his total it's 13-something.

His raised his eyebrows and replied, "Close! It was $13.00 even!"

Handing me the receipt with a smirk, he picked up Baby Bananaface and put him into the play area.

"Hmmm." I said. "Normally when I see that my husband went to a "HOT BAR" I would be a bit suspicious-"

"As if anything would happen at a "HOT BAR" for $13.00," he laughed.

"There's some skanky hoes out there! Chlamydia could happen for $13.00." We both laughed and shook our heads.

As I swallowed a mouthful of sparkling water the hubster continued on to say, "Huh. $13.00 and a 50/50 chance of chlamydia!"

I felt myself begin to laugh out loud and tried to hold it back but couldn't. I leaned forward and spurted sparkling water all over my dinner plate. The bubbles crackled and popped, water dripping down my chin. When I opened my eyes I saw a ring of puddles and mist all around my plate and onto the table.

He laughed even harder and I joined in.

Maybe not the most... respectable conversation but it sure felt good to laugh so hard together. I love those oddball, unanticipated moments of coming together in laughter and joy!

17 comments:

  1. Sometimes ya just gotta be a bit silly...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're completely right! Thanks e :o)

      Delete
  2. Laughter (as long as it isn't at someone) is never misplaced.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good chunk of wisdom to remember :o) Hugs

      Delete
  3. I'd say you both got MORE than $13 worth of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha-I'm just glad it didn't come out my nose!

      Delete
  4. Nothing like a bit of laughter to make the world feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those videos of people all over the world laughing-you don't necessarily know what they're laughing about, just seeing that laughter is the same everywhere <3

      Delete
  5. You too are just plain silly. :) I wouldn't say I had a good belly laugh while reading this, but it sure made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proof that laughter is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! That's hilarious. I usually find humor in inappropriate conversations too. :) Belly laughs....those are awesome, sometimes even healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be of service! :o)

      Delete
  9. You silly kids, you :) Nice to see you having fun like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF