Tuesday, April 11, 2017

One Year

It's been a year today since my attempt and the hubster saved me. We didn't talk about it much just had a special lunch date to celebrate life. The hubby even made a toast and told me how proud he is, especially of all the distance I've put between then and now over the past year. 


Also had some fun with Baby Bananaface. He accidentally put his finger through the top of his water cup which led to him tossing the lid away. This led to eating ice chips and then mixing in his snacky biscuit cracker things to create some weird non-milk milkshake smoothie thing! He was enraptured and was kind enough to offer me a sip. I declined.


Afterward I was cleaning and thought, "This is one of those things the car seat just might not come back from!" 

Later we watched some "Kiki's Delivery Service" and practiced words and selfies! 


Thanks for being there over this past year-so glad to have this blogging community! Here's to many more years :o)

19 comments:

  1. One year - and an incredible journey. From teeny-weeny baby steps to giant strides.
    High tens.
    And how could you resist BB's creation? It looks sooo wonderful. Not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High tens. Thanks Sue!

      BB's quite the chef, eh? ;o)

      Delete
  2. High fives to you...I'm glad you're still here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it through that dark time and putting it behind you. I went back and read your post from that time, and moments like that are when I have to believe in fate. If you cant say goodbye, you cant leave :)

    Sometimes you need that one little thing to hold on to, to pull you back up. You've got the hubster and baby bananaface. For me it's my girls and my baseball cards (long story!) But you made it through, and you're still here! That's worth celebrating...every single day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :o) I do find myself celebrating from day-to-day... whenever I find a new silvery-gray hair on my head I smile and feel like a gold medalist. Never thought I'd make to my gray-hair days!

      Delete
  4. The best kind of anniversary to have, one full of life and love and hope! Worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely something worth celebrating! I'm so glad you're a part of this world, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats to you and you look by the way, beautiful. Know why? Because you ARE. Hugs and bugs, me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivy :o) Hugs and bugs right back to ya!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos, Hannah! You look gorgeous! Sending you many warm hugs and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! Warm hugs and love certainly appreciated :o)

      Delete
  8. You are absolutely amazing!

    Laughing at the car seat mess. The things that get collected in them. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birdie :o) The whole car seat wormhole of crazy mess... for whatever reason I didn't think of that when BB was younger! That backseat is a disaster zone. Probably will be for many years to come!

      Delete
  9. Glad you're here to inspire others. That is a definite purpose for your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is a wonderful sentiment to remember :o)

      Delete
  10. I love seeing your beautiful, smiling face. This day sounds perfect. I remember watching Kiki's Delivery Service with my own kids. Enjoy these moments. We are here with you, and you are here with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF