I have been on call for two clients and now I'm down to one!
This birth wasn't quite as long as the 4-day induction I attended at the beginning of the year, but I'm tired all the same and chuggin along a little slower, and a little off-center (well, more so than usual).
There was a moment when I was tired and wondering if I should be a doula but those doubts faded fast with the miracle of birth and a couple of ego-boosting compliments from my client and one of the birth center staff.
The hubster was out of town the past couple days and I really missed him. As annoyed as I get sometimes sharing a bed I really don't like sleeping alone anymore!
In pet news, Millie hasn't pissed on anything for weeks! *knocksonwood* Iroh has some stunning bald patches and Fio seems to be following his lead and over-grooming above his tail as well. Oh the neurotic pets never let up, do they?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading and commenting!
Be well, HBF