Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Historical Hypothesis

The hubster and I were "fighting" earlier (it's kinda like a pout-off with spurts of commentary followed by heavy silence before a confession and some tears, growth and moving on) and as I angrily brushed my teeth in my bunker (the bathroom with the door shut) I thought, "This is why women used to go into confinement when they were pregnant, just so they didn't have to hear their husbands ask "Why are are you so cranky?" over and over and over! It's called pregnancy! Get with it!"

This pregnant lady be cranky. I don't think that's totally unwarranted or unexpected but it sure goes over his head sometimes.

Pfffffft.

1 comment:

  1. I was very cranky when I was pregnant. It never really went away and my youngest is 17.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Be well, HBF