I've been tired and clenching my jaw nearly continuously. I have bits of me that are trying to revive my DBT training and the efforts to remain nonjudgmental and accepting. Most of me is wrapped up in.... I want to say ague for some reason, which is weird cuz that is not a usual word! I don't know. Wrapped up in stress and fear and rumination.
But this cheered me today...
The Latest Kate always seems to perk me up, even when I catch a repeat! There are some really cute things that she has made and even beautiful things as well. Well, I suppose those intersect at points as well.
So. Monday is when school starts. I've worked my 3 days this week but I'm not sure if I'll go in tomorrow or not. I have to find some paper towels so the kids can disinfect their desks pronto and we're leaving town tomorrow afternoon after BB's kindergarten pre-assessment... feeling discombobulated, hang on here. Right. Tomorrow! The hubs has booked us a hotel in Moab for Friday and Saturday. Despite my misgivings he insists that we get away one last time before school starts. Part of me agrees and part is terrified of missing last chances at getting ready... but what more can I do? Except worry.
I'm not sure... there is always more to plan but I've been so spent my non-work days have been Netflix binges and naps all the way. I think rest is more important even as scary as letting go feels... I will try to find some balance.
Well wishes and fond thoughts :o)

You are surrounded with cyber hugs, hope, stars and rainbows.
ReplyDeleteThis is so hard, but it's wonderful and amazing that you're doing it!That shows what incredible strength you have. That's a good thing for BB to see as an example--trying and moving forward even when something is scary.
ReplyDeleteI think the Hubs had a good idea with the trip. Enjoy the time with your family and the beautiful outdoors you have there in Utah.