BABY STEPPIN THROUGH LIFE
"Ow! Shit balls, how'd that get on my tits?!"
Marinara.
Also first post from Blogger app! Woot!
Blogger app? I am soooooo behind.Because I am a klutz my chest wears quite a lot of food (and drink). Not marinara I don't think - but I wouldn't bet the farm on that.
Happy Blogger app, day.
Happy New Year to you, dear Hannah! :)
Club soda usually removes tomato stains...Hugs to you and Happy New Year.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A fun post to break in that blogger app :)
Thank you for reading and commenting!Be well, HBF
Blogger app? I am soooooo behind.
ReplyDeleteBecause I am a klutz my chest wears quite a lot of food (and drink). Not marinara I don't think - but I wouldn't bet the farm on that.
Happy Blogger app, day.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you, dear Hannah! :)
ReplyDeleteClub soda usually removes tomato stains...Hugs to you and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteA fun post to break in that blogger app :)
ReplyDelete